– The Ultrasonic Flow Meter is ideal to measure a wide range of liquids like: water, sea water, kerosene, gasoline, fuel oil, crude oil, propane, butane and others.
– It’s perfect to measure the flow rate in pipe materials like carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, ductile iron, copper, PVC, aluminium, asbestos, fiber glass and others.
– Calibration is easy: enter the pipe diameter, wall thickness, pipe material, liner material (if any) and the Ultrasonic Flow Meter calculates the optimal separation (distance) for the sensors (transducers).
– The transducers are non-contacting (placed on the outside of a pipe) and have not moving parts therefore the Ultrasonic Flow Meter USF-100 can not be affected by system pressure, fouling or wear.
– The results can be immediately read from the display.
– It can measure the flow rate in Plastic and Metallic Pipes. The High Temperature Transducers can work with temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
THIS KIT INCLUDE:
(1x) Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter.
(1x) Pair of small transducers for pipe size from 0.76 to 3.9 inch (20 to 100 mm) and temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
(1x) Pair of medium transducers for pipe size from 2 to 27 inch (50 to 700 mm) and temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
(1x) Pair of large transducers for pipe size from 11.8 to 236 inch (300 to 6000 mm) and temperatures from -40°F to 320°F (-40°C to 160°C).
(2x) Belts (to mount/install transducers on the pipe).
(1x) Power charger.
(2x) Signal cable 16.4 ft/ 5 meters (to connect the transducers).
(1x) User Manual & Quick Installation Guide.
(1x) Carrying case.