– Perfect for small & large pregnant animals like pigs, sheep and dogs.
– Ultrasound scanner with 5.5” multicolor display and AV port to view real-time images on your TV or monitor of up to 42 inches (Plug & Play) or to connect a video printer.
– Multi-frequency convex probe. Frequencies: 2.5/3.5/5.0 MHz.
– Built-in memory can storage up to 128 images.
– Depth: from 65 to 190 mm.
– Common measurement: distance, area, volume, heart rate.
– Scan angle: 78 degree and gray shade: 256 gray levels.
– OB measurement: Pig- HL ; Sheep/goat – USD ; Bovine- BL, SL, HL ; Cat- HD, BD ; Dog- BD,GSD, CRL, HD.
– For Cattle, Horse, Camel, Equine and Cow you need a Rectal Probe not a Convex Probe.
– This is a standalone ultrasound which doesn’t rely on Apps for mobile devices to work. A Standalone Ultrasound will always work when you need it but a Wireless Probe only works if seller updates App and subject to hardware compatibility.
– For dog pregnancy test you should wait between 25 to 34 days (depending on dog size) before you can count the puppies.
YOUR VETERINARY SCANNER INCLUDE:
(1x) Portable ultrasound scanner.
(1x) Multi-frequency convex probe.Frequencies: 2.5/3.5/5.0 MHz.
(1x) Rechargeable Li-lon battery.
(1x) Power adapter (110-220 volts, 50/60 Hz).
(1x) Belt for shoulder.
(1x) Silicone case for the main unit.
(1x) Carrying case.
(1x) User manual.
What is the difference between V12 and V16?
V12 works with analog technology and only supports the mechanical convex probe that comes with the kit, if you are a dog breeder and you would like to test pregnancy and count puppies then V12 best cost effective solution because a convex probe will be the only probe that you will need; Nevertheless V16 is a better machine and produce images with less noise than V12 because it works with electronic technology.
V16 works with electronic technology and supports several probes like convex, micro-convex, linear and rectal probe. All probes for V16 are electronic probes and have no moving parts. If you are a veterinarian and plan to use your ultrasound on different kind of animals then we suggest you the V16 instead of V12. Probes for V16 are not compatible with V12 because the port probe and technology are different.