– Perfect for animals like dogs, cats, pig, goat and sheep.
– 5.5” multicolor display and AV port to view in real-time images on your TV, monitor or to connect a video printer.
– Built-in memory to storage up to 128 images.
– Display mode: B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B.
– Scan depth: adjustable 70 to 240 mm.
– Image process: histogram, color encode, GAMA and image smoothen.
– Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate, GA and EDD.
– Focus position: adjustable.
– Gray shade: 256 gray levels.
– Body marks: 16.
– Annotation: date, time, name, sex, ID, age and full screen editor.
– OB measurement: EQUINE — GSD ; BOVINE — BL/SL/HL ; SWINE — HL ; SHEEP — USD ; CAT — HD/BD ; DOG –GSD/CRL/HD/BD
– For Cattle, Horse, Camel, Equine and Cow you need a Rectal Probe not a Convex Probe.
– This is a standalone ultrasound which doesn’t rely on Apps for mobile devices to work. A Standalone Ultrasound will always work when you need it but a Wireless Probe only works if seller updates App and subject to hardware compatibility.
– For dog pregnancy test you should wait between 25 to 34 days (depending on dog size) before you can count the puppies.
YOUR ULTRASOUND KIT INCLUDE:
(1x) Portable ultrasound scanner.
(1x) Multi-frequency convex probe (2.5/ 3.5/ 5.0 MHz.).
(1x) Rechargeable Li-lon battery.
(1x) Power adapter (110-220 volts, 50/60 Hz).
(1x) Belt for shoulder.
(1x) Silicone case for the main unit
(1x) Carrying case.
(1x) User manual.
What is the difference between V12 and V16?
V12 works with analog technology and support only que mechanical convex probe that comes with the kit, if you are a dog breeder and you would like to test pregnancy and count puppies then V12 is perfect for you because a convex probe will be the only probe that you will need.
V16 works with electronic technology and supports several probes like convex, micro-convex, linear and rectal probe. All probes for V16 are electronic probes and have no moving parts. If you are a veterinarian and plan to use your ultrasound on different kind of animals then we suggest you the V16. Probes for V16 are not compatible with V12 because the port probe is different.