– Ultrasound scanner with 5.5” multicolor display.
– AV port to view in real-time images on your TV or monitor of up to 42 inches (Plug & Play) or to connect a video printer.
– Multifrequency micro-convex probe. Frequencies: 4.5 MHz / 5.0 MHz / 5.5 MHz.
– Built-in memory to storage up to 128 images.
– Display mode: B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B.
– Scan depth: adjustable 70 to 240 mm.
– Image process: histogram, color encode, GAMA and image smoothen.
– Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate, GA and EDD.
– Focus position: adjustable.
– Gray shade: 256 gray levels.
– Body marks: 16.
– Annotation: date, time, name, sex, ID, age and full screen editor.
– OB measurement: EQUINE — GSD ; BOVINE — BL/SL/HL ; SWINE — HL ; SHEEP — USD ; CAT — HD/BD ; DOG –GSD/CRL/HD/BD
– The micro-convex probe has a short curvilinear piezoelectric crystal arrangement which makes it easier for the ultrasound waves to travel between the ribs and see images of organs behind them.
– This is a standalone ultrasound which doesn’t rely on Apps for mobile devices to work. A Standalone Ultrasound will always work when you need it but a Wireless Probe only works if seller updates App and subject to hardware compatibility.
YOUR VETERINARY SCANNER INCLUDE:
(1x) Ultrasound scanner with 5.5” display and AV port to connect to your TV or video printer.
(1x) Multifrequency micro-convex probe. Frequencies: 4.5 MHz / 5.0 MHz / 5.5 MHz.
(1x) Rechargeable Li-lon battery.
(1x) Power adapter (110-220 volts, 50/60 Hz).
(1x) Belt for shoulder.
(1x) Silicone case for the main unit.
(1x) Carrying case.
(1x) User manual.