The US-96 has a mainboard based on digital technology and supports only electronic probes. It has a full keyboard with backlight and has a USB port to export images; this is the only ultrasound model in the market in the affordable price range that has this feature, other companies or sellers state their ultrasounds have a USB port but are not for export images.
US-96 is sturdy, stable and a great tool for any veterinarian or breeder.
– Perfect for abdominal imaging, small organs and basic cardio imaging in dogs and cats.
– Ultrasound scanner with 10.1’’ multicolor display.
– VGA and Video port to view in real-time images on your TV or monitor of up to 42 inches (Plug & Play) or to connect a video printer.
– Backlit keyboard.
– Multifrequency micro-convex probe. Frequencies: 4.5 MHz / 5.0 MHz / 5.5 MHz.
– Built-in memory to storage up to 64 images.
– Display mode: B, B+B, B+M, M, 4B.
– Scan depth: adjustable 40 to 250 mm.
– Image process: histogram, color encode, GAMA and image smoothen.
– Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate, GA and EDD.
– Focus position: adjustable.
– Gray shade: 256 gray levels.
– Body marks: 38.
– Image flip: up/down, left/right and black/white.
– Annotation: date, time, name, sex, ID, age and full screen editor.
– OB measurement: EQUINE — GSD ; BOVINE — BL/SL/HL ; SWINE — HL ; SHEEP — USD ; CAT — HD/BD ; DOG –GSD/CRL/HD/BD
YOUR ULTRASOUND SCANNER INCLUDE:
(1x) Ultrasound scanner with 10.1’’ display, VGA & Video port and backlit keyboard.
(1x) Multifrequency micro-convex probe. Frequencies: 4.5 MHz / 5.0 MHz / 5.5 MHz.
(1x) Rechargeable Li-lon battery.
(1x) AC adapter (110-220 volts, 50/60 Hz).